About Bioklone :
Bioklone, founded in March 2006, has been generating several polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies (custom and commercial) of high quality for scientists in various premier research institutes. The founder and proprietrix, Dr. K. Rajeshwari, is an expert in the field of hybridoma with over sixteen years of experience. After obtaining her Ph.D in Biochemistry from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India in 1998, she carried out post-doctoral research in Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, U.S.A and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India.
The firm aims at providing highly interactive custom and commercial antibody services as well as assay development solutions to researchers, diagnostics and pharmaceutical companies. With the dedicated efforts of experts at Bioklone, the firm aims to be the preferred source of antibodies.
Bioklone’s Antibody Services and products
1. Generation of custom polyclonal antibodies in rabbits
2. Generation of custom monoclonal antibodies in mice
3. Development of routinely used commercial antibodies
Student training programmes at Bioklone
The firm offers short-term hands-on training in the following topics to college/university/institute students throughout the year.
1. Basic cell culture techniques
2. Protein Biochemistry
4. Somatic cell fusion
5. Cloning of hybridoma by limiting dilution
6. Hybridoma technology
Jobs at Bioklone
- Project manager,
- Incumbent should have first class in B. Sc / B. Tech / M. Sc in the areas of
- Life Science / Biotechnology /Biochemistry / Microbiology. (Fresh or 1-2 years experience).
For further details,
please contact :
Dr. K. Rajeshwari
No. 14 and 15,
Golden Jubilee Biotech Park, (Inside SIPCOT IT Park)
Siruseri, Navalur P.O., Kanchipuram District - 603 103.
Tel : 044-32212938
Mobile : 9791032938
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org